Brigidine Asylum Seekers and Refugee Trust
Brigidine Asylum Seekers and Refugee Trust is a medium-scale charity established in 2003. Their main activity is registered as immigrant services primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 families migrants, refugees or asylum seekers financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness unemployed persons females males.
We provide accommodation, food and emergency relief to a large number of people seeking asylum. For those who have no money, either short term or long term, these services save families and individuals from homelessness. BASP also assists asylum seekers with obtaining employment and legal representation.
Who They Help
- Unemployed persons
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Brigidine Asylum Seekers and Refugee Trust has seen an average annual growth of 64% in revenue versus a 23% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $1,035,533
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Brigidine Asylum Seekers and Refugee Trust has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.01. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Norman Katende
- Julie Francis
- Margaret Hill
- Joshua Lourensz
- TrusteePossibly also represents: The Trustee For Catholic Social Services Victoria Trust, Catholic Social Services Victoria.
- Cecilia Merrigan
- Brigid Arthur
- Patrick O'connor
- TreasurerAlso represents: Presentation Association Inc.Possibly also represents: Presentation College Windsor, St Aidan's Foundation Limited, The Nature Conservation Society Of Sa Inc, Cystic Fibrosis Australia, National Landcare Network Limited, Landcare Association Of South Australia Inc., The St Aidan's Foundation School Trust, The trustee for the St Aidan's Foundation Trust, THE TRUSTEE FOR AUSENCO FOUNDATION, Ausenco International Communities.
- Mark Northeast
- TrusteeAlso represents: TOMBOLO ACADEMY LTD, THE TRUSTEE FOR THE BOURNE FOUNDATION, The Trustee for Gurner Foundation Charitable Trust, The Trustee for Gurner Foundation Trust.
Sharing Hope Ltd
Our organisation provides emergency relief through funding medical supplies, educational supplies and food supplies in partnership with refugees and d…
Migrant Information Centre (Eastern Melbourne) Limited
MIC provides support services to people from diverse backgrounds residing in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Our services include casework support f…
Springvale Learning and Activities Centre Inc
We helped, refugees and asylum seekers, single parents, older persons and general people with no or very low income. In 2019-20 we provided emergency …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
54 Beaconsfield Pde
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Discretionary Investment Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from investment activities. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by BASP_Asylum
- refugee, asylum seekers, refugees, asylum, vic, albert park