The Council Of The King's School
The Council Of The King's School is a large-scale charity established in 1892. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15.
The King's School is a Christian Community that seeks to make an outstanding impact for the good of society through its students, and by the quality of its teaching and leadership in education. Please refer to the School's website for further information. http://www.kings.edu.au
Who They Help
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Youth - 15 to under 25
Total employee expenses: $48,350,561 (53% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $147,410.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Council Of The King's School has seen an average annual growth of 8% in revenue versus a 8% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, The Council Of The King's School has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.08. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Rosemary Abrahams
- Edward Lloyd
- Edward Loane
- Kenneth Chapman
- OtherPossibly also represents: Far Nth Qld Youth Assistance Fund Inc, The Chapman Foundation, Overseas Council Australia, The Trustee For Overseas Council Fund, Far North Queensland Hospital Foundation, Sovereign Order Of Saint John Of Jerusalem Knights Hospitaller (Western Australian Priory) Incorporated, Skyrail Rainforest Foundation Limited.
- Martin Robinson
- OtherAlso represents: The Trustee For The Council Of The King's School Scholarships Fund, St John's Community Services Limited.Possibly also represents: The Association Of Independent Schools Of New South Wales Limited.
- James Warren
- OtherPossibly also represents: The Anglican Church League Incorporated.
- Glenn Davies
- PresidentAlso represents: Church Property Trust - L L Worley Bursary Fund, Carlingford And North Rocks Parish - Acpt (1066), The Trustee For Lindfield Parish - Acpt (1246), Church Property Trust - East Sydney Ordinance 1992, Anglican Church Property Trust (Sydney) Long Term Pooled Investment Fund, ACPT - Concord West Trust, ACPT - Dapto Trust, Wentworth Falls Parish - Acpt (1458), Church Property Trust - The St James Church Luddenham Maintenance Fund, The Trustee For Eagle Vale Parish - Acpt (1114), ACPT - Westmead Trust, The Trustee For The St Ives Parish - Acpt (1402), ACPT - Campsie Trust, Harbord Parish - Acpt (1175), ACPT - Moorebank Trust, ACPT - Lithgow Trust, The Trustee For The Wahroonga-St Paul's Parish-Acpt (1454), Earlwood Parish - Acpt (1115), The Trustee for Darling Point Parish - ACPT (1095), ACPT- Lower Mountains Trust, The Trustee For Albion Park Parish - Acpt (1002), St George North Parish - Acpt (1067), Church Property Trust - Bellevue Hill - G E Rayner Estate, The Trustee For Burwood Parish - Acpt (1048), The Trustee For The West Ryde Parish - Acpt (1463).
- Rowland Long
- OtherAlso represents: The King's School Preparatory Fathers Association.
- Peter Whittington
- OtherPossibly also represents: The Trustee For The King's School Foundation.
- Mark Bradford
- Mark Turner
- OtherPossibly also represents: Bridge Housing Limited, PITTWATER NATURAL HERITAGE ASSOCIATION, Living Waters Assembly Inc, Centro Church, Hannah's House, The Trustee For Ipswich City Christian Church Property Trust, Baragoola Preservation Association Incorporated, Dorrigo Steam Railway & Museum Limited, Mater Dei.
- Mark Webeck
- OtherAlso represents: Tudor House Foundation Ltd, The Trustee For The Council Of The King's School Scholarships Fund, The Trustee For Tudor House Foundation.Possibly also represents: Camden Park Preservation Committee.
- Peter Harvey
- OtherPossibly also represents: The Uniting Church In Australia Synod Of NSW & Act, Christian Community Church Morwell, TAPALI COUNCIL ABORIGINAL CORPORATION, Broken Hill Repertory Society Inc, The Trustee For Scotch College Foundation Building Fund, The Trustee For Jdfc & Vs Futter Trust, The Trustee For Scotch College Foundation Education Fund, Mudjimba Surf Life Saving Club Inc, Bribie Island Meals On Wheels Association Inc, Aid Distribution International Incorporated, Voice Of The Martyrs Limited.
- Anthony Mobbs
The King's School Soccer Club
The King's School Football Club is part of The King's school and is mainly run by parents to support the School's football program. Ma…
The King's School Cricket Club
We run sporting events such as caps presentation and cricket lunch to promote cricket with The King's School Community.…
The King's School Womens Auxiliary
The objects for which the Association is established are: (a) to nurture community spirit, foster friendships and give parents an opportunity to be of…
The Trustee For Jdfc & Vs Futter Trust
The Trust generates a surplus that is distributed to the Council of The King's School that utilises these monies solely for the purposes that adv…
The King's School Preparatory Fathers Association
To support the Preparatory School in obtaining the best standard of education possible for students; run fund-raising events to raise money for the Pr…
Tudor House Foundation Ltd
Providing financial and other support to the activities of a K to 6 Non Government School. Raising funds and managing gifts to enable students to bene…
The Trustee For The Council Of The King's School Scholarships Fund
Management of awards made to boys who attend The King's School in accordance with long standing bequests and other gifts held within the Fund.…
The Trustee For The King's School Foundation
Building upon the existing School Community's willingness to be involved and support the School's endeavors through both financial contribut…
Polio Australia Incorporated
As Australia's sole national peak organisation for polio survivors, we promote enhanced knowledge and management of the Late Effects of Polio acr…
Tara Anglican School For Girls Foundation Limited
Trustee of School Building and Endowment Funds…
The Armidale Waldorf School Ltd.
We provided an education, pastoral care and on line learning during Covid-19 shut down consistent with the school's ethos for children from ages …
Brigidine College; St Ives
Education of secondary school-aged girls in the Brigidine tradition…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: THE KINGS SCHOOL BUILDING FUND).
- Office Address
87-129 Pennant Hills Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- Latest Social
- Tweets by TheKingsSchool
- nsw, leadership, education, society, parramatta, independent school, the king's school, North Parramatta