Caution: charity's mandatory reporting to the regulator is overdue.
South West Multicultural & Community Centre Inc
South West Multicultural & Community Centre Inc is a small-scale charity established in 1987. Their main activity is registered as civic and advocacy activities primarily serving people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background.
- We provide information and referral for CALD communities connecting them with the appropriate services - Provided diverse social, educational and community programs tailored to community capacity building. - Promoted and engaed with lifestyle changes within communities that fosters safety from crime and violence
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Unemployed persons
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $56,293 (40% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $56,293.
Revenue vs Expenses
South West Multicultural & Community Centre Inc has seen an average annual growth of -0% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Fred Purcell
- Danica Taa'la
- Public Officer
- May Day
- Malaemie Fruean
- May Day
- Amanda Pillay
- Lata Tupou
NSW Council for Pacific Communities Inc
We provided support around Mental Health. 2 of the NSWCPC Board gained certificates in delivering First Aid in Mental Health. 2019-2020 was/is about …
Macarthur District Temporary Family Care Inc
we provided support to people with Disabilities with NDIS funding for individuals to remain as independent as possible . Family care programme provide…
University of Newcastle Medical Society Inc.
We support our members by providing academic support, advocacy and support for our members wellbeing. Academic support was provided by hosting exam pr…
Kengugro Australian-Hungarian Folklore Ensemble Inc
We are a Hungarian dance and music ensemble that runs classes in Sydney. We perform and run workshops at festivals and events. We are committed to pre…
Cheltenham Community Centre Inc
Our adult education, childcare, sports club, recreation, festivals, and volunteer program link in people that might otherwise be socially isolated in …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
4 Surrey St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
02 9603 2500
- community, nsw, multicultural, leadership, education, sydney, volunteers, culture, lifestyle, leaders, leadership skills, Minto