Allambi Care Limited
Allambi Care Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1979. Their main activity is registered as youth mentoring primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness people with disabilities pre/post release offenders and/or their families unemployed persons victims of crime (including family violence) females males.
Allambi Care continued to serve individuals, families, the community and the government by addressing safety and growth needs through our various OOHC, NDIS and Outreach programs. We maintained flexible service delivery to continue operations through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $59,373,413 (74% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $93,649.
Revenue vs Expenses
Allambi Care Limited has seen an average annual growth of 10% in revenue versus a 11% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Allambi Care Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.16. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Lyndal Day
- Board Member
- Kenneth Youman
- Peter Parsons
- Brett Smith
- DirectorAlso represents: National Therapeutic Residential Care Alliance Ltd.Possibly also represents: Rural Business Support Service Incorporated.
- Simon Walsh
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Association Of Childrens Welfare Agencies Limited.
- Thomas Ryan
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: selectability Limited, Mental Illness Fellowship Of Australia Incorporated.
- Ann-maree Kelly
- DirectorAlso represents: The Society of Artists (N'cle) Inc.
- Bronya Thomas
- Graeme Thomas
- Paul Sneddon
- Board Member
Polio Australia Incorporated
As Australia's sole national peak organisation for polio survivors, we promote enhanced knowledge and management of the Late Effects of Polio acr…
Personal Injury Education Foundation Limited
PIEF's purpose is to strengthen personal injury & disability management industry capability to deliver social and economic value and community ou…
Spiritual Health Association Limited
We worked with health services and faith communities to ensure spiritual care services are available to all people as part of person-centred health ca…
Calvary Health Care Act Limited
Our purpose is the maintenance/enhancement of the overall quality of life, dignity and well-being of every individual needing care, particularly at th…
Chemcert Training Group Proprietary Limited
ChemCert Training Group provides training and education in the use of chemicals. .We provide students with an in-depth knowledge of Work Health & Safe…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- VIC NSW
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by Allambic
- foster care, home care, health, nsw, education, health services, disability, insurance, care, disability insurance, charlestown