St. Albert's College
St. Albert's College is a large-scale charity established in 1996. Their main activity is registered as higher education primarily serving youth - 15 to under 25.
St Alberts offers a comprehensive program focused on the holistic development of each young man and woman at the College. We pride ourselves on outstanding support structures focused on the wellbeing and academic success of all students. This includes pastoral support structures inclusive of Counselling, Chaplain and mentors as well as tutors and academic advisors. We have a large and engaged broader community who assist with the transition from College to career. This includes mentoring, connecting and counselling our students as they deal with enormous decisions about their aspirations and challenges in this process.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Other charities
Total employee expenses: $2,024,128 (49% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $92,006.
Revenue vs Expenses
St. Albert's College has seen an average annual growth of 4% in revenue versus a 6% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $2,516
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, St. Albert's College has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.10. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- David Miron
- Jennifer Harman
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Catholic Parish Of St Michaels Dungowan, Catholic Parish Of St Brigids Quirindi, Catholic Parish Of St Mary's Walgett, Catholic Parish Of St Nicholas East Tamworth, Catholic Parish Of St Francis Xaviers Moree, Catholic Parish Of St Thomas Werris Ck, St Marys Parish Building Fund, Catholic Parish Of St Andrews Wee Waa, Catholic Parish Of St Joseph's Uralla, Catholic Parish Of Sacred Heart Boggabri, Avanti Nominees Pty Limited, Catholic Parish Of St Patricks West Tamworth, Catholic Parish Of St Patricks Glen Innes, Catholic Parish Of St Mary Of The Angels Bundarra, Catholic Parish Of St Patrick's Warialda, Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Armidale Confraternity Of Christian, Catholic Parish Of St Edward's South Tamworth, Catholic Parish Of St Michaels Manilla, Catholic Parish Of St Francis Xavier Narrabri, Catholic Parish Of St John's Barraba, Catholic Parish Of St Mary's Tenterfield, Catholic Parish Of St Patrick's Walcha, Catholic Parish Of St Joseph Mungindi, Catholic Parish Of St Mary Of The Angels Guyra, Catholic Parish Of St Mary & St Joseph's Armidale.
- Jason Lincoln
- Carl Trevaskis
- Board Member
- Gregory Moin
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: New England Conservatorium Of Music Limited.
- Richard Scully
- Board Member
University of Newcastle Medical Society Inc.
We support our members by providing academic support, advocacy and support for our members wellbeing. Academic support was provided by hosting exam pr…
Bankstown Community College Inc
* We provided Vocational Education and Training in Early Childhood Education and Care, Accounting, Business, Disability, Leadership and Management and…
Palliative Care New South Wales Incorporated
Palliative Care NSW is the peak body and leading voice in NSW promoting quality palliative care for all. Palliative care addresses physical, psychosoc…
The Armidale Waldorf School Ltd.
The Armidale Waldorf School is an independent school offering programs to children from birth until 14 years of age. Our approved NESA curriculum prov…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
131 Handel Street University Of New England
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- community, nsw, college, education, armidale, university, england, new england, distance education, study, community service, university of new england