BBI The Australian Institute of Theological Education
Also known as “BBI” and “BBI The Australian Institute of Theological Education”, BBI The Australian Institute of Theological Education is a large-scale charity established in 2012. Their main activity is registered as higher education primarily serving general community in australia.
By offering post graduate awards (GradCert, GradDip and Master) in the disciplines of Religious Education, Theology, Leadership and Governance and Canon Law, the Institute continues to foster and promote excellence in teaching and scholarship that is grounded in and contributes to contemporary research, and draws from the rich intellectual life of the Catholic Church and other faith traditions, so as to further the goals of theological learnings and human flourishing.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $1,511,740 (50% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $125,978.
Revenue vs Expenses
BBI The Australian Institute of Theological Education has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a 7% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, BBI The Australian Institute of Theological Education has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.52. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Robert Mcguckin
- DirectorAlso represents: The Corporation Of The Roman Catholic Diocese Of Toowoomba, Corporation Of The Roman Catholic Diocese Of Toowoomba Catholic Education, The Corporation Of The Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Regional Seminary, THE CORPORATION OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF TOOWOOMBA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI, The Corporation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Toowoomba CatholicCare Social Services, The Corporation Of The Roman Catholic Bishops Of Queensland.Possibly also represents: Australian Episcopal Conference Of The Roman Catholic Church, The Corporation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Toowoomba - Parish Grants, The Corporation of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Toowoomba - Early Learning & Care, CORPORATION OF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF TOOWOOMBA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI, Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, Catholic Resources Limited, The Trustee For Catholic Resources Trust, National Committee For Professional Standards.
- Jennifer Paterson
- Elizabeth Delaney
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Good Samaritan Education.
- Virginia Ryan
- David Walker
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Momentum For Australia Ltd, Foundation for Australian Studies in China, Youth With A Mission Wollongong Incorporated, Mundaring Community Men's Shed (Inc), St Pauls Grammar School Penrith Limited, Volunteer Marine Rescue Jacobs Well Assn Inc, Mindle Bygul Aboriginal Corporation, Ourcare Services Limited, The Royal Society Of Victoria Incorporated, Ngarliyarndu Bindirri Aboriginal Corporation, Ethos Centre for Christianity and Society Inc., The Australasian Catholic Record, Uca-Uniting Church Grenfell, Local Communities in Action Inc.
- John Frauenfelder
- John Wynen
- Anthony Goad
- Robert Gascoigne
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Laurdel Research Foundation.
The Educational Centre For Christian Spirituality Limited
We provide accommodation for the community. Religious Education talks for the community and teachers.…
Canon Law Society of Australia and New Zealand
Education of members and thus helping the Catholic Church…
Generation One Inc
Generation One Ministries continues to support overseas ministries that communicate the message of Jesus and the hope he brings to transform communiti…
Australian College of Christian Studies Ltd
A significant component of all our courses is the act of caring for those in need. This includes learning how to counsel and offer pastoral care. An i…
The Council Of The King's School
The King's School is a Christian Community that seeks to make an outstanding impact for the good of society through its students, and by the qual…
Lighthouse Community Care Inc
Our Good Works program helps the elderly and mobility impaired in our community to have their lawns maintenance which is a hard and sometimes impossib…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Building 2, Level 4 423 Pennant Hills Road
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Operating Countries
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by BBI_TAITE
- nsw, theology, theological, leadership, education, the catholic church, traditions, canon law, religious education, post graduate, pennant hills