St Joseph's College Foundation Limited
St Joseph's College Foundation Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1989. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 aboriginal and torres strait islander people people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities people with disabilities males general community in australia.
Fundraising to support education initiatives of St Joseph's College
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- General community in Australia
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
St Joseph's College Foundation Limited has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a 106% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $1,386,959
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, St Joseph's College Foundation Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.04. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Anne Anderson
- Nicole Pestonji
- Richard Quinn
- Public Officer
- Anthony O'malley
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Key To Life Church Of Christ.
- Anthony Robinson
- Frank Zipfinger
- David Clark
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Highlands Local Learning & Employment Network Inc, Coast and Country Community Services Ltd., Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers, Hobart Hebrew Congregation, Newcastle Breast Centre Research Association, Faithworks Christian Church Limited, The Rock Christian Fellowship, Able Australia Services, Nulla Nulla Aboriginal Corporation.
- Ashton Waugh
- John Mcdonald
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Heidelberg Christian Centre Inc, Citywest Christian Centre Inc, Riverside Community and Recreation Centre Limited, Border Rivers Christian College Ltd, Forever Wild, ACUPUNCTURE NOW AUSTRALIA LTD, The Joy and Harold Marchant Foundation, East Tamworth Gospel Trust, The Trustee For Peel Education Trust, Parkinson's Western Australia Inc.
- Nimish Matani
- Ross Tarlinton
- Martin Short
- Samuel Hallinan
- Timothy Dalton
St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund
Fundraising to support for all education initiatives of St Joseph's College…
ST JOSEPHS COLLEGE PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION
Our primary focus is to encourage engagement between the College and the parent community. We also fund raise for college related requirements.…
Trustees Of The Marist Fathers For The Province Of Australia
The Marist Fathers International Mission in partnership with our Marist International networks aims to: foster the development of people and facilitie…
Trustees Of Marist Fathers For The Province Of Australia
Australian Marist Centre for Overseas Aid (AMCOA) in partnership with our Marist International networks aims to: Support community development project…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: ST JOSEPH'S COLLEGE INDIGENOUS SCHOLARSHIP FUND).
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by JoeysMedia
- nsw, hunters hill, Gladesville