St Joseph's College Foundation Limited
St Joseph's College Foundation Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1989. Their main activity is registered as primary and secondary education primarily serving general community in australia.
Fundraising to support education initiatives at St Joseph's College Hunters Hill
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with disabilities
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Other charities
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
St Joseph's College Foundation Limited has seen an average annual growth of 14% in revenue versus a 122% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Anne Anderson
- Nicole Pestonji
- Richard Quinn
- Public Officer
- Anthony O'malley
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Key To Life Church Of Christ.
- Anthony Robinson
- Frank Zipfinger
- David Clark
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Highlands Local Learning & Employment Network Inc, Coast and Country Community Services Ltd., Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers, Hobart Hebrew Congregation, Newcastle Breast Centre Research Association, Faithworks Christian Church Limited, The Rock Christian Fellowship, Able Australia Services, Nulla Nulla Aboriginal Corporation.
- Ashton Waugh
- John Mcdonald
- DirectorPossibly also represents: U3A SurfCoast Inc, Heidelberg Christian Centre Inc, Citywest Christian Centre Inc, Riverside Community and Recreation Centre Limited, Border Rivers Christian College Ltd, Forever Wild, The Acupuncture Now Foundation (Australia), The Joy and Harold Marchant Foundation, East Tamworth Gospel Trust, The Trustee For Peel Education Trust, Parkinson's Western Australia Inc.
- Nimish Matani
- Ross Tarlinton
- Martin Short
- Samuel Hallinan
- Timothy Dalton
St Joseph's College Foundation Education Fund
Fundraising to support education initiatives at St Joseph's College Hunters Hill…
ST JOSEPHS COLLEGE PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION
Contributions to the school during the year included funding towards the Boys in the Bush, year group and drought relief bursaries; and to support row…
Trustees Of The Marist Fathers For The Province Of Australia
The Marist Fathers International Mission in partnership with our Marist International networks aims to: Foster the development of people and faciliti…
Trustees Of Marist Fathers For The Province Of Australia
The Australian Marist Centre for Overseas Aid (AMCOA) in partnership with our Marist International networks aims to: Support community development pro…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: ST JOSEPH'S COLLEGE INDIGENOUS SCHOLARSHIP FUND).
- Office Address
St Joseph's College
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by JoeysMedia
- nsw, hunters hill, Gladesville