Ministers Fellowship International
Ministers Fellowship International is a small-scale charity established in 1992. Their main activity is registered as religious activities primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65.
Supporting Christian ministers with online and in person material and training and facilitating supporting relationships.
Who They Help
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Ministers Fellowship International has seen an average annual growth of 1% in revenue versus a 1% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Tony Harrold
- Deputy ChairpersonAlso represents: Emerald Churches Together, GEMS Christian Education Building Fund, Christian Covenant Community Ltd.Possibly also represents: GEMS Christian Education Limited.
- Jeremy Rensford
- DirectorAlso represents: Goulburn Valley Christian Fellowship Incorporated.Possibly also represents: Shepparton Foodshare Incorporated.
- Adrian Nyhuis
- Johnny Scroggins
- Reinaldo Acosta
- Alan Coates
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Harvest City Limited.
Christian Covenant Community Ltd
Through out 2019 we continued to offer a range of religious activities inclusive of: Sunday Service Youth Activities Children's Activities Food R…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
66 Hospital Rd
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA
- Operating Countries
- New Zealand
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- qld, emerald, australasia, temple