The Abbie Basson Sarcoma Foundation Ltd.
The Abbie Basson Sarcoma Foundation Ltd. is a medium-scale charity established in 2015. Their main activity is registered as cancers primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families females males general community in australia.
We continue to fund and support basic and translational research into sarcoma, including the support of PhD scholarships; conduct education and community awareness activities such as West Australian Sarcoma Awareness Week; the 'Shine A Light on Sarcoma!' and the junior football and cricket 'Odd Socks' Awareness rounds campaigns. We have also expanded our practical and community support to patients diagnosed with sarcoma and their families as well as advocating on their behalf.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- General community in Australia
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $48,324 (19% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $48,324.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Abbie Basson Sarcoma Foundation Ltd. has seen an average annual decline of -3% in revenue versus a 55% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $122,820
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, The Abbie Basson Sarcoma Foundation Ltd. has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.02. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Amanda Basson
- David Wood
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Science Teachers' Association of Western Australia Inc, Coffs Harbour Regional Landcare Incorporated, Augusta Margaret River Clean Community Energy Incorporated, Australian Institute Of Musculo-Skeletal Research, The Anne McDonald Centre Inc, YOUTHRIVE PTY LTD, Jesus Saves Outreach Team Incorporated, AUSTRALIAN BEDDING STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL LIMITED, The Ovulation Method Research And Reference Centre Of Australia Limited.
- Simon Carroll
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Global School Partners Ltd.
- Lucas Mcniece
- Stephen Basson
Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research Inc
Undertake medical research into causes of adult genetic diseases, together with fundraising activities to support these research initiatives.…
Guildford Grammar School Parents & Friends Society Incorporated
Advancement of Education - Fundraising to provide and improve Education for 1129 students…
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
Operate a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medical students in distress. Provided education and advocacy for doctors' health issues and provided re…
Australian Islamic College Perth Inc
We provided Kindergarten to year 12 education (Australian Curriculum) along with Religious Education.…
Vose College partnered with other evangelical educational institutions in delivering post-graduate courses to the community.…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity
08 9427 1744
- Latest Social
- Tweets by sockittosarcoma
- perth, education, knowledge, research, clinical trial, medical research, patients, wa, clinicians, uk, psychosocial, sarcoma