Australian Ex-Prisoner Of War Memorial Fund
Australian Ex-Prisoner Of War Memorial Fund is a small-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving general community in australia.
Please see our website: http://www.powmemorialballarat.com.au/ac knowledgementsand- awards.php In 2018-2019 the Memorial has hosted 15-talks & tours of the Memorial, school groups attending the Memorial and various accolades received by the Memorial since its opening in 2004.
Who They Help
- Veterans and/or their families
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Australian Ex-Prisoner Of War Memorial Fund has seen an average annual growth of 103% in revenue versus a 8% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Raymond Mende
- William Bahr
- Jason Bahr
- Margaret Beniot
- David Stewart
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Westbourne Grammar School, Bama Civil Pty Ltd, German Shepherd Dog Rescue South Australia Inc, The Morialta Charitable Trust, Reformed Presbyterian Church Of Australia - Mckinnon, Bama Cape York Services Ltd, The Cape York Partnership Group Ltd, Tenterfield RSL Sub Branch, Tenterfield's National Monument Association Incorporated, Westbourne Education Services Ltd, Family Life Ltd, The Westbourne Scholarship Fund, The Westbourne Building Fund, The Westbourne Foundation Limited.
- John Furness
- William Bahr
BALLARAT FOUNDATION TRUST
The Ballarat Foundation Trust delivers annual grant programs in its bid to break the cycle of disadvantage within the Greater Ballarat region. Grants…
Ballarat & District Aboriginal Cooperative Ltd
The Ballarat and District Aboriginal Cooperative ensures the delivery of health, family, social and welfare services to the local Ballarat and distric…
Ballarat Foundation United Way Inc.
https://ballaratfoundation.org/ supported more than 70 volunteering organsations to build a more vibrant volunteering sector whilst also delivering of…
St John's Lutheran Church Ballarat
Provision of weekly religious services, regular Sunday School, Ladies Fellowship and bible study. Support to the local community through hospital and…
Royal South Street Society
- The Royal South Street Eisteddfod, an annual event that covers 14 theatrical disciplines of voice, music, and movements, providing some 40,000+ …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Po Box 31
- Operating States
- Entity Type
- Public Trading trust
- ballarat, vic, Ballarat Central