Muurrbay Aboriginal Language & Culture Co-Operative Ltd
Muurrbay Aboriginal Language & Culture Co-Operative Ltd is a medium-scale charity established in 1992. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving aboriginal and torres strait islander people.
We provide assistance in maintaining and advancing aboriginal language and culture
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $305,707 (47% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $61,141.
Revenue vs Expenses
Muurrbay Aboriginal Language & Culture Co-Operative Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Muurrbay Aboriginal Language & Culture Co-Operative Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.25. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- David Mccormack
- OtherPossibly also represents: Granites Mine Affected Area Aboriginal Corporation, Bowraville Local Aboriginal Lands Council.
- Pauline Hooler
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Federation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Languages (Corporation).
- Cinnamon Jarrett
- Board Member
- Martin Ballangarry
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Benelong's Haven Ltd.
- Sharon Smith
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Group Training Australia Limited, Huon Christian Church Inc., Skillswest Training Company Pty. Limited, HVTC Pty Ltd, Hunter Trade College Ltd, Sippy Creek Animal Refuge Society Inc, Flintwood Disability Services Ltd, Maroba, Tahlee Ministries Incorporated, TRY Australia Support Services, TRY Australia Children's Services, TRY Australia, TRY Mentoring Inc..
- Peter Williams
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: The Clergy Support Foundation for the Catholic Diocese of Parramatta, Holy Spirit Seminary Building Fund, Holy Spirit Seminary Scholarship Fund, Catholic Diocese of Parramatta, The Catholic Fund, Diocese of Parramatta, Leeton RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), The Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta As Trustee For The Confraternity Of Christian Doctrine Diocese Of Parramatta, The Trustee For The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta, The Trustee For The Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta, The Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta, The Trustee for Bishop Manning Support Fund, The Catholic Foundation, Diocese of Parramatta, The Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta As The Trustee For The Tribunal Of The Catholic Church Diocese Of Parramatta, Diocese Of Parramatta House Of Priestly Formation, The Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta_As Trustee For The Aboriginal Catholic Ministry, The Trustee For The Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta As Trustee For Ministry To Solo Parents & Their Families, The Trustee For The Trustee Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta As Trustee For Emmaus (Disabled Persons Catholic Services), Diocese Development Fund - Catholic Diocese Of Parramatta, The Trustees Of The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta As Trustee For The Diocese Of Parramatta Vocation Centre, The Trustee For The Roman Catholic Church For The Diocese Of Parramatta, Australasian Institute of Digital Health Limited, Foxglove Project Inc, Rivercity Christian Church Hobart Inc, Aruma Services, Surf Life Saving Victoria.
- Michael Jarrett
- Board Member
- Cusack Blake
Deliver Services to Aboriginal community in area of health care , aged care, Housing and Children services…
Music Outback Foundation Limited
Music Outback Foundation provides music and arts based education workshops and activities on remote Indigenous communities in Central Australia. Our …
Think & DO Tank Foundation Limited
Think+DO Tank Foundation (TDTF) works within local communities in low-income parts of South Western and Western Sydney, devising projects and social e…
La Perouse Local Aboriginal Land Council
The La Perouse Local Aboriginal Land Council is a body corporate established under the Aboriginal Land Rights Act (NSW) 1983. While the legislation r…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
14 Bellwood Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
- nsw, aboriginal, culture, language, aboriginal people, languages, aboriginal language, Nambucca Heads