SEFA Partnerships Limited
SEFA Partnerships Limited is a medium-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as social enterprise primarily serving aboriginal and torres strait islander people people in rural/regional/remote communities females males general community in australia others - those people involved in the justice system particularly regional courts..
We provide capacity building services to social enterprises in Australia. We assist in the development of resources to boost the the impact of social enterprises and the resilience of communities.
Who They Help
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
SEFA Partnerships Limited has seen an average annual growth of 38% in revenue versus a 78% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $35,076
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, SEFA Partnerships Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.92. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- David Rickards
- Jack Beetson
- DirectorAlso represents: Just Reinvest NSW Inc..Possibly also represents: Literacy for Life Foundation.
- Linda Carseldine
- Lila D'souza
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Aboriginal Legal Service (NSW/Act) Limited.
- Jay Bonnington
- Belinda Drew
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Home Equity and Rental Services Ltd.
- Scarlet Reid
AUSTRALIAN COMMITTEE FOR IUCN INC.
The ACIUCN provides a focus for local Member organisations of IUCN to advance the networks global mission and programme in Australia. We do this by: …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
L 1 Se 1 3 Smail St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
02 8199 3360
- nsw, Ultimo