Bloomhill Cancer Care Ltd
Bloomhill Cancer Care Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 1997. Their main activity is registered as complementary medicine primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families aboriginal and torres strait islander people gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons migrants, refugees or asylum seekers people from a culturally and linguistically diverse background people in rural/regional/remote communities financially disadvantaged people people with chronic illness (including terminal illness) people with disabilities unemployed persons veterans and/or their families females males other charities.
We provided counselling, clinical psychology, lymphodema massage, exercise physiology, dietetics, patient transport, massage, specialist oncology nursing, support group activities, integrative medicine and complementary therapies to people on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland to live well with cancer - to keep them well and out of hospital. 80% of our funding was raised through our Social Enterprise consisting of 12 Op Shops and a Distribution Centre
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- People with disabilities
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Other charities
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $1,992,811 (54% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $73,808.
Revenue vs Expenses
Bloomhill Cancer Care Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 16% in revenue versus a 13% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Bloomhill Cancer Care Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.30. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Jason Hope
- Nicky Jardine
- Graham Tanis
- Michael Wise
- Stephen Prasser
- Lisa Willson
- Adrian Mccallum
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Benalla And District Support Group Forchildren With Special Needs Inc.
- Lawson Katiza
- Fiona Clark
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Huntington's Wa (Inc).
- Christopher John
- OtherPossibly also represents: Suicide Prevention Australia Limited, Canberra Girls' Grammar School Parents & Friends Association Incorpo.
- Graham Tanis
Little Haven Cooloola Sunshine Cst Palliative Care Assn Inc
2020 has been a challenging year for all. However great good came from adversity with the resilience of the organisation shining through. Our hard wor…
Blackall Range Care Group Limited
We provided those in need with assistance with healthcare including nursing and allied health, with personal grooming, with maintaining a home, with a…
Australian Decorative and Fine Arts Society Sunshine Coast Incorporated
Promote the arts through local Young Arts Programme Provide monthly lectures to members and visitors to assist in learning more about the arts.…
Breast And Prostate Cancer Association Of Queensland Incorporated
We provided financial assistance to nearly 100 patients, scholarships to nurses, provided a grant towards research for prostate cancer, funded a rural…
Beautiful You Cancer Charity Inc
We provided telephone support to women diagnosed with cancer. We also gave financial to support to women undergoing cancer treatment via paying for cl…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
58 Ballinger Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- Latest Social
- Tweets by BloomhillC
- qld, cancer, carers, sunshine coast, allied health, nurses, buderim, psychosocial, registered nurses