Tamworth Community College Incorporated
Tamworth Community College Incorporated is a large-scale charity established in 1988. Their main activity is registered as employment and training primarily serving people in rural/regional/remote communities.
- we provided non-profit Adult Education to provide direct relief of poverty, suffering, distress, misfortune, helplessness or disability in the community in the form of training, education, advice and the provision of other services which provide learning and development outcomes that enhance opportunities for people in necessitous circumstances; - we provided direct relief of the helplessness, distress and suffering of recently arrived refugees from overseas and people from non-English speaking backgrounds, by assisting them with education, training and job skilling programs to overcome their isolation in the community from the lack of adequate language and communication skills. - We provided direct relief to unemployed people with diagnosed disabilities and those in necessitous circumstances by providing assistance in the form of activities and programs to develop their capacity for resilience during periods of unemployment and to gain skills for employment and work experience opportunities.
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with disabilities
- Unemployed persons
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
Total employee expenses: $1,068,866 (50% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $71,258.
Revenue vs Expenses
Tamworth Community College Incorporated has seen an average annual growth of 7% in revenue versus a 6% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Tamworth Community College Incorporated has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.09. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Sharon Draper
- Jennifer Butler
- Peter Hyde
- Graham Archer
- Samantha Roberts
MRAEL is established to offer end to end workforce solutions; to provide dignity and hope to all people through support, training and employment; and …
Trustees Of The Marist Fathers For The Province Of Australia
We conducted a series of adult education courses on various topics - culture, politics, spirituality, poetry. A total of about 100 adults participated…
Chemcert Training Group Proprietary Limited
ChemCert Training Group provides training and education in the use of chemicals. .We provide students with an in-depth knowledge of Work Health & Safe…
University of Newcastle Medical Society Inc.
We support our members by providing academic support, advocacy and support for our members wellbeing. Academic support was provided by hosting exam pr…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
175 Peel Street
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- community, nsw, resilience, education, disability, employment, disabilities, learning, training, language, adult education, tamworth