The Trustee For Port Phillip Housing Trust
Also known as “Port Phillip Housing Trust”, The Trustee For Port Phillip Housing Trust is a large-scale charity established in 2005. Their main activity is registered as social housing primarily serving people at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness.
The Trust's charitable purpose is to provide affordable housing in the City of Port Phillip to people on low to moderate incomes and with significant links to the City. The Trust continued to provide affordable housing through its property portfolio of 366 dwellings in the municipality. Activities included allocation of housing to eligible applicants, and tenancy management and property maintenance. The Trust continues to seek opportunities to expand its provision of affordable rental housing within the City of Port Phillip, and welcomes contact for charities and other organisations wishing to make use of land or airspace for residential housing.
Who They Help
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For Port Phillip Housing Trust has seen an average annual growth of 22% in revenue versus a 9% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, The Trustee For Port Phillip Housing Trust has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.04. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Janine Kirk
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Phoenix Australia Centre For Posttraumatic Mental Health Inc., The Trustee For Melbourne Prize Trust.
- Emily Masters
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Proudies Foundation Inc.
- Kenneth Weldin
- Peter Martin
- DirectorAlso represents: Bubup Womindjeka Family and Children's Centre Association Inc, HousingFirst Ltd, The Trustee for HousingFirst Subtrust 1 Trust.
- Nadia Jaworski
- Frank O'connor
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand.
- Jennifer Stone
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Babinda Community Kindergarten Inc.
- John White
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: Illawarra Cancer Carers Incorporated, Victoria Welsh Male Choir, Campbelltown And Airds Historical Society Incorporated, Springfield Camira Men's Shed Inc, Child & Family Services Ballarat Inc, The Awakening Network Inc., Kinglake Ranges Mens Shed Inc., Anglican Church Stirling Crafers.
HousingFirst's charitable purpose is to promote the relief of poverty, sickness or the needs of the aged by providing affordable rental housing t…
Trustee for Somebody's Child
The charity continues to collect funds to purchase either land to build on, or a property outright to provide emergency shelter to those in need. We …
The Trustee For The Collingwood Football Club Community Foundation
-Sourced rental properties for homeless persons and victims of domestic abuse in conjunction with the Salvation Army. - Supports a Melbourne based Caf…
The Trustee For The Phyllis Connor Memorial Trust
Income is distributed in accordance with the governing documents…
The Trustee For Estate G A Maling
Income distributed in accordance with the governing documents…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
L 3 492 St Kilda Rd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Discretionary Services Management Trust
The main source of income of the discretionary trust is from service activities, management activities or both. Public Benevolent Institution
03 9534 5837
- Latest Social
- Tweets by HousingFirstLtd
- tenancy, trustee, melbourne, affordable housing, property, charities, vic, housing association, port phillip, rental housing, city of port phillip, affordable