Stawell Neighbourhood House Inc.
Stawell Neighbourhood House Inc. is a small-scale charity established in 1989. Their main activity is registered as community facilities primarily serving children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families.
We provide pre-accredited training courses, playgroup activities, community meals, second bite program as well as a venue for community based activities.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Victims of disaster
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- Veterans and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with disabilities
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- General community in Australia
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or intersex persons
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $154,756 (63% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $23,555.
Revenue vs Expenses
Stawell Neighbourhood House Inc. has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a 5% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- James Mckay
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: St Mary's Catholic Church - Robinvale.
- Gina Stephens
- Christine Dearman
- Public Officer
Australian Trust For Conservation Volunteers
We engaged volunteers to perform almost 146,810 hours of practical environmental work over more than 3,440 project days; by planting 209,679 trees, we…
Holden St Neighbourhood House Inc
Holden Street Neighbourhood House provides educational, social support, recreational and skill-based programs at low cost and is a model for and promo…
Melbourne Youth Music Incorporated
We brought young Victorian musicians together to access specialist resources, equipment and expertise beyond what is available in schools. We undertoo…
Melbourne City Mission
Melbourne City Mission is a leading community support organisation working alongside people to live the life they aspire to, their way, providing a br…
Diamond Valley Learning Centre Inc
An average of 46 hours per day of training was delivered at DVLC in 2019. This reflects on the enormous work done by the staff to ensure we serve our …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
42 Sloane St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Public Benevolent Institution
(03) 5358 3500
- health, community, music, employment, learning, food, neighbourhood, foodbank, vic, soup kitchen, stawell