Food Agility CRC Limited
Food Agility CRC Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2017. Their main activity is registered as agriculture primarily serving general community in australia.
We are research collaboration specialists, brokering partnerships between agrifood, technology and research organisations. Together, we create scalable data-driven digital solutions for the agrifood industry and forge new ways to do great research.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $2,023,438 (11% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $112,413.
Revenue vs Expenses
Food Agility CRC Limited has seen an average annual growth of 9% in revenue versus a 24% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Food Agility CRC Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.16. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Philip Clark
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Strathfield Musical Society Incorporated.
- Anne Astin
- Jacqueline Wilson-smith
- Michele Allan
- Board Member
- Kathryn Mcgrath
- Board Member
- Robert Wilson
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Agricultural Shows of Australia, Montello Baptist Church, Central Baptist Church Albany, Returned Services League Of Australia (Qld Branch) Redlands Sub Branch Inc., Canberra Police Community Youth Club Inc, PEIPL LIMITED, Volunteer Marine Rescue NSW, UCA - Wilsonton Uniting Church.
- Michael Keogh
- Board MemberPossibly also represents: Nathalia District Community Association Inc, Nathalia & District Hostel For The Aged Association Inc.
Mullum Sustainability Education and Enterprise Development Incorporated (Mullum SEED inc)
We support projects, start-up initiatives and community organisations which promote environmental awareness and deliver on-ground activities involving…
Food Ladder gives people the tools to stop hunger and malnourishment. We provide remote and regional communities with hydroponic greenhouses and spec…
The Trustee For Women's Forum Australia Harm Prevention Charitable Trust
We conducted research, provided education and advocated for legislation and policies to prevent and control harmful behaviour towards women, including…
Green Building Council of Australia
The principal purpose of GBCA continues to be the transition of the Australian property industry towards sustainable outcomes. This is achieved throu…
The Trustee For Karl Mcmanus Foundation
we have had media campaign about tick borne diseases and we have launched the dangers of tick bites campaign but COVID-19 prevented a full blown campa…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by FoodAgility
- nsw, education, research, food, sustainable, food production, Ultimo, workforces