Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited
Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2015. Their main activity is registered as health and medical research primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 females males.
The Charities main activity as a Health Promotion Charity is to promote the prevention and control of diseases in children. This is achieved by making grants and providing funding to various departments within the Perth Children's Hospital enabling them to undertake research, or study, or fund the purchase of equipment, all of which are aimed at detecting, diagnosing, preventing, treating or controlling diseases in children.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
Total employee expenses: $2,380,021 (20% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $95,201.
Revenue vs Expenses
Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited has seen an average annual growth of 435% in revenue versus a 413% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $8,482,559
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Perth Childrens Hospital Foundation Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.05. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Andrew Mckenzie
- Board MemberAlso represents: The Trustee for PCH Foundation, Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc., Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation, The Trustee For Euroz Charitable Foundation Trust.
- Steven Carulli
- DirectorAlso represents: Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc., Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation.Possibly also represents: Stan Perron Charitable Trust.
- Philip Aylward
- Board Member
- Sharon Warburton
- Board Member
- Frank Romano
- Board MemberAlso represents: Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation.
- Ian Campbell
- Board MemberAlso represents: Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc., Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation.Possibly also represents: Saint Augustine's Anglican Church Neutral Bay, Parish of Kirribilli and Neutral Bay Donation Fund, Parish of Kirribilli and Neutral Bay Music & Arts Fund, The Parish of Kirribilli and Neutral Bay, THE TRUSTEE FOR ST AUGUSTINE'S ANGLICAN CHURCH NEUTRAL BAY DONATION FUND, St Georges Anglican Parish Engadine, Avalon Beach RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), Bendigo Diocesan Trusts Corporation, The Morialta Charitable Trust, Royal Society For The Blind Of South Australia Inc, Tara And District Historical Society Incorporated, The Anglican Parish Of Toorak Gardens, Cootamundra Workskills Inc.
- Hayley Cormann
- Board MemberAlso represents: Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc..
- Ian Shepherd
- Board Member
- Sylvia Lennon
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Ruah Community Services.
- Russell Garvey
- Board Member
- Raymond Pugsley
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Morgans Foundation Trust.
Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation Inc.
We receive Bequests from deceased estates and with those funds support various initiatives (research etc) conducted by the Perth Childrens Hospital…
Princess Margaret Hospital For Children Foundation
The Princess Margaret Hospital for Children Foundation (PMHFCF) primary activity was to provide grants to the Perth Children's Hospital which has…
Huntington's Wa (Inc)
Huntington's WA works to enable the best possible health and wellbeing for people impacted by Huntington's Disease across Western Australia.…
Support Net Niji No Kai
We provide information about social, legal, medical, educational and other services available in WA to Japanese people living in Perth metro area, who…
Perth Waldorf School Parents and Friends Association Inc
Through the fundraising and donations received our charity has been able to provide a play ground, a working kiln, beautification of community communa…
Sailability Wa Inc
Sailability WA programs offer three integrated levels of activity; Supported Sailing, Club Racing and Training, and High Performance/Elite Competition…
Indigo Australasia Incorporated
We provide a range of program that provide support to frail aged or persons with a disability to help them lead normal lives. These services are focus…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Level 4 Perth Children's Hospital 15 Hospital Avenue
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity
- Latest Social
- Tweets by PMHFoundationWA
- perth, fund raising, grants, bequests, wa, nedlands, perth children's hospital, princess margaret, marketing