Life Education Centre Foundation Qld Inc
Also known as “Life Education Queensland”, Life Education Centre Foundation Qld Inc is a large-scale charity established in 1986. Their main activity is registered as health promotion primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 adults - aged 25 to under 65 families aboriginal and torres strait islander people people in rural/regional/remote communities females males.
Life Education Queensland provided drug and health education to over 177,000 students from over 800 schools and pre-schools. We delivered programs that focused on nutrition, personal safety, cyber safety, smoking and alcohol. Working in partnership with local schools, we empowered children to make safe and informed choices for a healthier life, and the avoidance of drug and alcohol misuse. We particularly focused on supporting children from schools in low socio-economic communities.
Who They Help
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $3,155,398 (54% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $76,961.
Revenue vs Expenses
Life Education Centre Foundation Qld Inc has seen an average annual growth of 17% in revenue versus a 17% p.a. increase in expenses.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Life Education Centre Foundation Qld Inc has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.14. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Jack Ray
- Martin Wullschleger
- Board Member
- Gary Williams
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Habitat For Humanity Australia Sa Inc, Tallebudgera Surf Lifesaving Club Inc, Felix Foundation Limited, The Trustee For The Assured Foundation - Public Benevolent Trust, Surf Life Saving Queensland North Queensland Branch Inc, Cook Moorefield H S Combined Churches Christian Education Board, St David's Church Arncliffe, Contemporary Asian Australian Performance Incorporated.
- Michael Fawsitt
- Board Member
- Caroline Salom
- Board Member
- Brent Kinnane
- Peter Morgan
- PresidentPossibly also represents: The Surfers Sunrise Wheelchair Trust, Uca - Western Heights, Emmanuel College Inc, Karratha Volunteer Fire Brigade, Life Education Australia, The Trustee For Revival Trust, Australian Council of Wool Exporters and Processors Inc, Australian Wool Testing Authority Limited, Launceston Christian School Inc.
MRAEL is established to offer end to end workforce solutions; to provide dignity and hope to all people through support, training and employment; and …
UNITED PENTECOSTAL CHURCH BUNDABURG
Besides the religious teaching on regular times, some people were seeking help from us in the time of financial hardships, marital problems, difficu…
Community Services 1
Community Service #1 (CS#1) is a community based not-for-profit organisation that has been serving the Canberra community for over 35 years. We manage…
Queensland Doctors' Health Programme Pty Ltd
Operate a 24-7 help-line for doctors and medical students in distress. Provided education and advocacy for doctors' health issues and provided re…
Mercy Partners is the Catholic sponsor of facilities in the areas of health, aged care, education and community welfare and disability services. As sp…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
89 Sunshine Bvd
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Health Promotion Charity
- children, health, qld, education, queensland, health education, drug, alcohol, nutrition, pre-schools, Mermaid Waters