Lucky Paws Dog Rescue
Lucky Paws Dog Rescue is a medium-scale charity established in 2017. Their main activity is registered as domesticated animal welfare primarily serving adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over aboriginal and torres strait islander people financially disadvantaged people animals.
We save dogs from rural and outback pounds and assist with private surrenders that otherwise would be euthanised. We also run a Last Litter Program which is very successful in a number of communities. We provide all veterinary needs, place them in foster homes until they find a suitable forever home
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Lucky Paws Dog Rescue has seen an average annual growth of 83% in revenue versus a 58% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Katrina Wilson
- PresidentPossibly also represents: Ignite Queensland Incorporated Association.
- Melinda Barr
- Steven Wilson
- OtherPossibly also represents: University of Queensland Rugby Union Foundation Trust, Volunteer Marine Rescue Burdekin Inc., Footscray Historical Society Inc.
- Sharnai James-mcgovern
- Alisa Voss
- Lisa Wilson
- OtherPossibly also represents: The River Nile School Inc, Park St Child Care & Kindergarten Co-Operative Ltd.
- Karen Robinson
- OtherPossibly also represents: Self Help Workshop Inc, RURAL BUSINESS TASMANIA INC., Uca - Emmanuel Anglican And Uniting Church West Wodonga.
Canine Helpers For The Disabled Inc
We train and provide training for Assistance dogs for people with Disabilities.…
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Rescue Qld Inc
We rescue, rehabilitate and rehome Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. We provide permanent care for some dogs too old or with health issues that make the…
Empower Assistance Dogs Ltd
We purchased a demountable building to establish a purpose-built breeding suite, to provide a safe, clean and private space for our assistance dogs. …
Shar Pei Rescue Inc.
saved and rehomed numerous dogs facing euthanazia…
Young Diggers Limited
The organisation assists Veterans of the Australian Defence Force and their families through provision of the following services: 1. The Young Digger…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- qld, attention, mother, dog, dogs, Worongary