Bellinger River RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW)
Bellinger River RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW) is a small-scale charity established in 1918. Their main activity is registered as civic and advocacy activities primarily serving veterans and/or their families.
veteran support and advocacy commemorative community events education about Australian Defence Force history
Who They Help
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- Veterans and/or their families
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Bellinger River RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW) has seen an average annual growth of 5% in revenue versus a 7% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- John Pigott
- Maurice Maunder
- Peter Miles
- TrusteePossibly also represents: Connections Plus Australia Incorporated.
- Bernard Swales
- TreasurerAlso represents: Coffs Harbour Legacy Welfare Fund.
- Susan Lumsdaine
- OtherPossibly also represents: Bellinger River Agricultural Society Ltd.
- Christine Lewis
- Vice-presidentPossibly also represents: The National Trust Of Australia (Wa).
- David Thomas
- TrusteePossibly also represents: The Trustee For The Society Of The Sacred Advent - St Aidan's Trust, The Royal Agricultural Society of WA (Inc) Education Foundation, Immanuel College Inc, Friends of Hospice Africa in Australia, Australian Genomic Cancer Medicine Centre Limited, Pilbara Community Legal Service Incorporated, Anglican Parish of New Town and Lenah Valley, Royal Agricultural Society Of Western Australia Incorporated, Agricultural Shows of Australia, West Coast Steiner School Inc, Gympie Regional Uniting Church, Noosacare Inc., The Trustee For The Royal Agricultural Society Of Western Australia (Inc) Scholarship Fund, The Marcus Thomas Family Foundation, Queensland Ballet Company, South Australian Viet Nam Charity Group Inc, The Trustee For The Society Of The Sacred Advent - St Margaret's Trust.
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
Po Box 275
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions
- Latest Social
- Tweets by RSLNSW
- nsw, rsl, bellingen