Community Colleges Australia Limited
Community Colleges Australia Limited is a medium-scale charity established in 2006. Their main activity is registered as research primarily serving general community in australia.
Through advocacy, research, professional development and seeking business opportunities for members, CCA were able to assist not-for-profit community education providers remain informed and empower their communities through learning. We support and enable our members to help disadvantaged youth and adults gain access to learning in a safe and welcoming environment, helping vulnerable individuals rebuild their self esteem and confidence through education in a community-local provider. Our advocacy work with state and commonwealth agencies and politicians further their understanding of the vital role our association members play to ensure all Australians have access to learning, including vocational education and training, social inclusion and community support in a local environment.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $306,757 (44% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $102,252.
Revenue vs Expenses
Community Colleges Australia Limited has seen an average annual growth of 9% in revenue versus a 5% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Community Colleges Australia Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.46. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Michelle Simpson
- Joanne Martin
- DirectorAlso represents: Central Coast Community College.Possibly also represents: WIMMERA PRIMARY CARE PARTNERSHIP INCORPORATED.
- Jennifer Aldred
- David Mackay
- Deputy Chairperson
- Clare Harris
- David Fuller
- ChairpersonPossibly also represents: Ethos Centre for Christianity and Society Inc., Christian College Bellarine Ltd, Christian College Institute of Senior Education Ltd, Christian College Surf Coast Ltd, Christian College Back Creek Ltd, Christian College Highton Ltd, Christian College Institute of Teaching and Learning Ltd, Down Syndrome Queensland Ltd, The Trustee For Greensborough Christian Book Centre Trust, TWEED HEADS AND COOLANGATTA SURF LIFE SAVING CLUB INCORPORATED, Wangaratta Festival Of Jazz Inc, Down Syndrome Australia.
- Donald Perlgut
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Mandelbaum House Ltd.
- Ronald Maxwell
- Thaddeus Nabung
- DirectorAlso represents: Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Community College Incorporated.
- Theresa Collignon
Chemcert Training Group Proprietary Limited
ChemCert Training Group provides training and education in the use of chemicals. .We provide students with an in-depth knowledge of Work Health & Safe…
Mullum Sustainability Education and Enterprise Development Incorporated (Mullum SEED inc)
Mullum SEED delivers projects and supports its organisational Members to deliver projects that protect and enhance the environment by providing govern…
University of Newcastle Medical Society Inc.
We support our members by providing academic support, advocacy and support for our members wellbeing. Academic support was provided by hosting exam pr…
Saacid Australia Incorporated
- Funds mobilisation for education and heath services - Technical support for emergency relief activities…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
L 7 Se 30 58 Pitt St
- Operating States
- VIC NSW QLD ACT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by ccollegesaust
- advocacy, community, nsw, education, sydney, training, not for profit, social inclusion, professional development, vocational education and training, commonwealth