Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research Inc
Also known as “Harry Perkins Institute”, Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research Inc is a large-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as research primarily serving general community in australia.
Undertake medical research into causes of adult genetic diseases, together with fundraising activities to support these research initiatives.
Who They Help
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $5,615,010 (25% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $85,076.
Revenue vs Expenses
Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research Inc has seen an average annual growth of 18% in revenue versus a 2% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2019 for use within Australia: $1,989,726
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research Inc has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.14. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Wayne Martin
- Peter Leedman
- DirectorAlso represents: The GHTO Global Foundation.Possibly also represents: Linear Clinical Research Ltd.
- Roger Port
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Guildford Grammar School Inc.
- Stephen Davis
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Toowoomba Hospice Association Inc, The Trustee For Royal Melbourne Hospital Neuroscience Foundation, Heritage Bank Charitable Foundation, HERITAGE CHARITABLE FOUNDATION LIMITED, Fighting Trigeminal Neuralgia, Mt Rothwell Landcare Volunteer Inc, Tocumwal/Finley Anglican Church, THE ANGLICAN CHURCH OF AUSTRALIA DIOCESE OF RIVERINA AS THE OPERATOR OF A PBI, Jerilderie Anglican Centenary Group.
- Valerie Raubenheimer
- Board Member
- Simon Biggs
- Board MemberAlso represents: The University Club Of Western Australia Pty Ltd.Possibly also represents: Crc For Water Sensitive Cities Ltd.
- Steven Wesselingh
- John Barrington
- Laurence Iffla
- DirectorAlso represents: Future Living Trust Incorporated.
- Janice Stewart
Institute For Respiratory Health (Inc)
The Institute uses donation money from the public to fund research project into Respiratory related diseases and respiratory/ general health promotion…
Cures for Kids in Crisis Quest
*Theoretical & practical medical research into the causes and treatment of cancers affecting children and women. *Cancer research, like any other fo…
Children's Cancer Foundation
The Children's Cancer Foundation funds world-class research and clinical care, and supports families through treatment. Founded by parents of dia…
Rare Cancers Australia Ltd
* The RCA Patient Care Team provides critical support to Australians living with a rare or less common cancer and assists them in navigating health se…
Clifford Craig Foundation Limited
As the community arm of the Launceston General Hospital, the Clifford Craig Foundation provided funding to improve the health of the community through…
Bowel Cancer & Digestive Research Institute Australia
*We challenge perceptions through dynamic campaigning that raises awareness and motivates action; *We increase health knowledge and understanding thro…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Harry Perkins Institute
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Other Incorporated Entity
Other incorporated entity includes an entity that has the same characteristics as a company but is not incorporated as a corporation's law company. This category includes: a branch of an overseas company not incorporated in Australia (often the name ends in corporation) incorporated associations which are incorporated under a State Act incorporated charitable institutions Health Promotion Charity
- Latest Social
- Tweets by PerkinsComms
- health, research, cancer, medical research, wa, nedlands, cancers, uwa, skin cancer