International Reformed Evangelical Church Ltd
International Reformed Evangelical Church Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 2017. Their main activity is registered as christianity primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families females males.
1. Preaching the Word of God according to the teaching of Reformed Theology through worship services, fellowship, study groups, sacraments and evangelism 2. Growing the congregation in faith, spiritual awareness, knowledge of God, and ministry in accordance with the Bible through teaching, discipleship and pastoral care 3. Providing assistance to the needy and marginalized in accordance with Christs teachings 4. Any other activities ancillary to or necessary for the fulfillment of the Charitable Purpose.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $151,972 (8% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $75,986.
Revenue vs Expenses
International Reformed Evangelical Church Ltd has seen an average annual decline of -2% in revenue versus a 26% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $10,100
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $21,808
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Mulyadi Tondi
- Peggy Harianto
- Public Officer
- Widjaja Sangtoki
- Puji Ko
- Nancy Haryanto
- Susanti Frily
- Lina Salim
- Agus Marjanto Santoso
CORE Training and Development Limited
- We continued to work closely with K2015288970 t/as Core Training and Development South Africa (Core SA), as our hands and feet on the African contin…
Highlife Church Incorporated
Provided weekly worship service on a Sunday and Sunday school classes for children in the church prior to COVID restrictions Provided mid week prayer …
Anglican Parish Of Floreat Park
Toiletries and financial support for homeless people via St Bartholomew's House, emergency food relief, provisions of activities for aged people,…
RICE Inter-Church Evangelism Inc
- As an organisation we mobilise young people (aged 18 - 29) through our internship program and event based volunteer program that trains them both in…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
U 3 9-11 Forbes St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- nsw, ministry, god, church, pastoral care, worship services, reformed, evangelism, hornsby, sacraments, the bible