TASC National Limited
Also known as “TASC Ipswich”, “TASC Roma” and “TASC Toowoomba”, TASC National Limited is a large-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as law and legal services primarily serving financially disadvantaged people.
TASCs services are available to the vulnerable and marginalised members of our communities. We assist and provide access to services to people in our regional, rural and remote communities who are financially disadvantaged; who have a disability and/or mental illness; people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; people experiencing or at risk of domestic or family violence and members of our communities over the age of 65.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Migrants, refugees or asylum seekers
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People with disabilities
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- Unemployed persons
- Victims of crime (including family violence)
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $3,072,914 (90% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $90,380.
Revenue vs Expenses
TASC National Limited has seen an average annual growth of 9% in revenue versus a 8% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, TASC National Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.60. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Craig Armstrong
- James Rawlings
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Norman Cory Worthington Memorial Trust.
- Lesley Beames
- DirectorPossibly also represents: WORKRESTART SOCIAL ENTERPRISES LTD.
- Reagan Wilson
- Michael Maguire
- Alison Kennedy
- DirectorAlso represents: Toowoomba Hospital Foundation.Possibly also represents: Uniting Church In Australia Cherrybrook West Pennant Hills.
- Simone Mooketsi
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: Toowoomba Women's Collective Inc.
Capricorn Citizen Advocacy Inc
Capricorn Citizen Advocacy is a community based disability advocacy organisation based in Rockhampton. It is a registered charity governed by a Manag…
Ending Violence Against Women Queensland Incorporated
EVAWQ members have worked on may different aspects including advocacy, and research, sharing information to member organisations and their networks, a…
Kaata-Koorliny Employment and Enterprise Development Aboriginal Corporation
Our Personal helpers and Mentors program provided increased opportunities for recovery for people who are severeley affected by mental illness. We tak…
Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Women's Shelter Incorporated
Provide temporary supported accommodation for women in times of crisis, such as homelessness and/or domestic violence. Provide a safe, non threatening…
Accoras is a for-purpose organisation and registered charity working to strengthen the mental health, well-being and futures of people and communities…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
223 Hume St
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- family violence, advocacy, qld, disability, marginalised, not-for-profit organisation, violence, social justice, mental illness, toowoomba, psychology, South Toowoomba