Fitzgerald Memorial Aged Care Facility Limited
Fitzgerald Memorial Aged Care Facility Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1995.
Fitzgerald Aged Care is a community based not for profit organisation that provides both care and accommodation to elderly people in a home like environment
Who They Help
- Pre/post release offenders and/or their families
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- Financially disadvantaged people
- Adults - aged 65 and over
Total employee expenses: $2,525,385 (66% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Fitzgerald Memorial Aged Care Facility Limited has seen an average annual growth of 13% in revenue versus a 5% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Fitzgerald Memorial Aged Care Facility Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.45. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Patricia Maguire
- Arthur Rutter
- Christine Paine
- Deputy Chairperson
- Shelley Whalan
- Maree Mcdermott
- Jeannette Baldry
- Robert Stalley
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Australiana Pioneer Village Limited.
- Natalie Smith
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Ngabu Bingayi Aboriginal Corporation, The Uniting Church In Australia Property Trust (Q.), Little By Little Inc, Mercy Community Services SEQ Limited, The Trustee for Nudgee Trust Land, Spiritual Assembly Of The Baha'Is Lake Macquarie Limited, Girrinbai Community Pre School Inc.
- Lawrence Rose
- Geoffrey Cottle
- Rhonda Hawkins
- Anna Whitney
- Public Officer
Calvary Health Care Act Limited
Our purpose is the maintenance/enhancement of the overall quality of life, dignity and well-being of every individual needing care, particularly at th…
University Of Western Sydney Hawkesbury Foundation Limited
Trustee company for three trusts raising funds for donation to Western Sydney University.…
Yackandandah Bush Nursing Hospital Inc
We provide residential aged care services to older people in Yackandandah and district. We also run a childcare service for the community.…
Wingecarribee Adult Day Care Centres Inc
We provide Social groups for frail aged people and those with dementia. We have 2 purpose built Adult Day Care Centres and outreach to one community h…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
02 4577 2800
- richmond, nsw, hawkesbury, sydney, aged care, respite, nursing home, respite care, windsor, care facility