Job Futures Ltd
Also known as “CoAct”, Job Futures Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 1997. Their main activity is registered as employment and training primarily serving unemployed persons.
We believe that sustained employment transforms lives. To deliver on our purpose we collaborate with our committed service partners to deliver employment and locally relevant support to disadvantaged Australians. We assist job seekers and apprentices - manage any barriers to employment through holistic case management; develop their work skills; and gain and maintain employment. See: https://coact.org.au/job-seekers/real-st ories
Who They Help
- Financially disadvantaged people
- People at risk of homelessness/ people experiencing homelessness
- People with disabilities
- Unemployed persons
Total employee expenses: $7,743,292 (8% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $87,003.
Revenue vs Expenses
Job Futures Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 6% in revenue versus a 5% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Job Futures Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.66. This is considered slightly riskier than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Andrew Thomas
- DirectorAlso represents: Loreto Coorparoo Limited.Possibly also represents: Australian Childhood Foundation, NSW South Coast AOG, Building Belonging Incorporated, Kokatha Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC, Triple Zeroes Heroes Ball - Limestone Coast, Terrapin Puppet Theatre Limited, The Christina Ghobadi Foundation, Kokatha People Native Title Compensation Charitable Trust, Kokatha People Native Title Compensation Pty Ltd, St Paul's School (Bald Hills) Supporters Association Inc, St Peter's College Foundation Building Fund, St Peter's College Foundation Inc, St Peter's College Foundation Library Fund, St Peter's College Foundation Inc Museum Trust, The Trustee For St Peter's College Scholarship Trust.
- Paul Kelly
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Toronto Rsl Sub Branch, Carnarvon Trustees Aboriginal Corporation, The Judith Neilson Institute for Journalism and Ideas, Tenants Union Of Tasmania Inc, Stryder Incorporated, Feed Our Heroes, THE CLOUGH FOUNDATION, The Trustee For The John Patterson Foundation, The Trustee For For The Melitta Frick Foundation.
- Lynn Smart
- DirectorAlso represents: Holy Cross Services Ltd.
- Jennifer Mack
- Darren Rose
- SecretaryPossibly also represents: 4TK Australia Limited.
- Angat Sandhu
- Dianne Hill
- Thomas Mangan
- Wendy Field
Cancer Council Australia
As Australia's leading non-government cancer control organisation, Cancer Council Australia advises the Australian Government and other bodies on…
Clinical Oncology Society of Australia Limited
COSA is a membership organisation for health professionals from all disciplines whose work involves the care of cancer patients. COSA's purpose …
Mba Newcastle Group Training Pty Limited
We have helped Apprentices and Trainees on an ongoing basis in the Building and Construction Industry. This ongoing training and employment in skill s…
Geelong Region Local Learning And Employment Network Inc
The Geelong Region Local Learning and Employment Network (GR LLEN) adopts a whole of community approach to education, training and employment. Our aim…
Griffith Post School Options
By supporting people with a disability to acheive there needs and goals.…
Noonga Reconciliation Group
Noonga Reconciliation Group is a volunteer organisation made up of dedicated community members from the North Brisbane area who are committed to recon…
National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited
*41 new research projects investigating what makes families and Elders strong; the cultural determinants of health; healing trauma; preventing suicide…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
L 14 477 Pitt St
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- nsw, aboriginal, torres strait, torres strait islander, disability, employment, job, apprentices, work, unemployed, Haymarket