The Trustee For The Ara Research Trust
The Trustee For The Ara Research Trust is a medium-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as health and medical research primarily serving general community in australia.
Who They Help
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
The Trustee For The Ara Research Trust has seen an average annual growth of 13% in revenue versus a 3% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $273,867
Assets vs Liabilities
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Catherine Hill
- PresidentPossibly also represents: Pawsome Friends Incorporated, AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND VASCULITIS SOCIETY LIMITED.
- Suzanne Marks
- OtherPossibly also represents: Jessie Street National Women's Library.
Australian Diabetes Society Limited
* The Australian Diabetes Society (ADS) is the peak national medical and scientific body in Australia for diabetes and provides expert advice to other…
Rheumatology Health Professionals Association
professional body representing health professionals for people with arthritis…
The Royal Australasian College Of Physicians
The College continued to provide training and education in the various Medical Specialties administered by the College via the Basic Training and Adva…
The Trustee For Priestly Fraternity Of St Peter (Fssp) (Sydney) Trust
Pastoral work in accordance with our constitutions…
The Trustee For Sydney Community Foundation Tax Deductible Fund
SCF has overseen the distribution of almost $3 million to innovative, grassroots charities who design and run projects that support vulnerable people …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Endorsed DGR - Public Ancillary Fund).
- Office Address
Royal Australian College Of Ph
- Entity Type
- Other trust
- trustee, nsw, sydney, arthritis, musculoskeletal, rheumatology