Type 1 Diabetes Learning Centre Limited
Type 1 Diabetes Learning Centre Limited was established in 2018.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- People with chronic illness (including terminal illness)
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Brendan Shepherd
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Gippsland Grammar.
- Jennifer Goss
- Peter Goss
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Kate Buntine Childrens Trust.
- running monthly Run/Walk/Ride Activities for T1Ds - Provided support for multiple childrens diabetes camps…
Righteous Pups Australia Inc.
We train assistance dogs for children with ASD and Type 1 Diabetes. We also work with about 120 at risk young people between 12-18 every year to help…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Level 1, 88 Myers Street
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT NT
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Health Promotion Charity
- diabetes, allergy, geelong, type 1 diabetes, vic