Kindred Spirits Enterprises
Kindred Spirits Enterprises is a medium-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as entrepreneurship primarily serving aboriginal and torres strait islander people.
We worked with Aboriginal Corporations and Indigenous Entrepreneurs to support their business aspirations in native botanicals industry. We also worked with research partners supporting research in native botanicals and, separately, supported ValYouReading literacy project in the Latrobe Valley community.
Who They Help
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- People from a culturally and linguistically diverse background
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $79,592 (14% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $39,796.
Revenue vs Expenses
Kindred Spirits Enterprises has seen an average annual growth of 52% in revenue versus a 46% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $401,300
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Kindred Spirits Enterprises has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.11. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Brown Elizabeth
- OtherPossibly also represents: Arc Disability Services Inc.
- Jennifer Carmichael
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Community College Gippsland Ltd.
- Rhonda Renwick
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Seed Foundation Australia Limited.
- Mark Burton
Morwell Historical Society Inc
Due to COVID-19 restrictions no activities were conducted during our reporting year.…
Noonga Reconciliation Group
We provide information and activities on reconciliation issues to benefit local communities, schools and early learning centres and in doing so suppor…
National Institute For Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Health Research Limited
* 11% of the Institute's policy and advocacy work had a direct influence on national level policy * Awarded 11 scholarships and 12 seed funding g…
Carbal Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Services Limited
Carbal operated 2 Full Service GP clinics and provided culturally appropriate services specifically targeted at First Nations people. Carbal operated …
Babana Aboriginal Men's Group Incorporated
Babana provides culturally appropriate support to our community on a range of areas including mental health support, employment support, mentoring, we…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Office Address
Po Box 390
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture. Public Benevolent Institution
- literacy, aboriginal, torres strait, torres strait islander, vic, latrobe valley, economic development, aboriginal communities, morwell