Gospel Future Fund
Gospel Future Fund is a medium-scale charity established in 2019. Their main activity is registered as christianity primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families general community in australia. This organisation is classed as a basic religious charity.
We provide ministry grants to help churches in Australia and New Zealand develop leaders, start new churches and fund church growth projects.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- General community in Australia
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
Total employee expenses: $0 (0% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $0.
Revenue vs Expenses
Gospel Future Fund has seen an average annual growth of 88% in revenue versus a 17561% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Grants given out in 2020 for use within Australia: $320,000
Grants given out in 2020 for use outside of Australia: $25,040
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, Gospel Future Fund has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.23. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Expense
- Michael Lynch
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Don Bosco Youth Centre & Hostel Inc, TEDXSYDNEY LIMITED, Taroona Environment Network Inc, BEAT Bladder Cancer Australia Inc, CatholicCare Wilcannia-Forbes Limited, Picton-Thirlmere-Bargo RSL sub-Branch (RSL NSW), Company B Ltd, New Front Door: The Church IT Guild, Horizon Housing Realty, Sticking Together SIB Trust, The Trustee for Foyer Central SIB Trust, Newpin SA SIB Trust, Resolve SBB Trust, Newpin Qld SBB Trust, Aspire SIB Trust, Side by Side SIB Trust, Tasmania University Union University Fellowship of Christians Society.
- Michael Lin
- Scott Sanders
- DirectorAlso represents: Sydney Missionary & Bible College, Vine Church Foundation, Reaching Australia For Christ Ltd.
- Andrew Heard
- Susan Harrington
- Alan Stewart
- Phillip Colgan
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Parish Of St George North.
Presbyterian Church Of Australia In The State Of NSW Parish Of Sydney Scots Presbyterian Church
We pursued our charitable purposes through conducting services of worship, small group, among other ministries…
Reaching Australia For Christ Ltd
Reach Australia's vision is to support thousands of healthy, evangelistic, multiplying churches. We provide support to start new churches across …
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
44 Margaret St
- Entity Type
A fixed trust is a trust in which persons have fixed entitlements to all of the income and capital of the trust at all times during the income year. That is, the trustee is bound to make a distribution to the beneficiaries in a fixed or predetermined manner, as set out in the trust deed. The fixed entitlement may be a specified fraction or a percentage.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by genevapush
- nsw, sydney