Kimberley Foundation Australia Limited
Kimberley Foundation Australia Limited is a large-scale charity established in 1999. Their main activity is registered as research primarily serving aboriginal and torres strait islander people.
Research grants awarded to academics working on specific research projects to advance the knowledge and understanding of rock art. The Foundation presents a series of public lectures around Australia.
Who They Help
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- General community in Australia
Total employee expenses: $263,999 (6% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $132,000.
Revenue vs Expenses
Kimberley Foundation Australia Limited has seen an average annual growth of 32% in revenue versus a 35% p.a. increase in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Kimberley Foundation Australia Limited has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.01. This is considered safer than average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Laurence Brereton
- Lyndall Stoyles
- Board Member
- Andrew Gleadow
- Deirdre Willmott
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Anglican Parish Of Beverley, Anglican Parish Of Riverton, Anglican Parish Of Forrestfield Wattle Grove, Anglican Parish Of Dianella, Anglican Parish Of Balcatta - Hamersley, Anglican Parish Of Scarborough, Anglican Parish Of Esperance, Anglican Parish Of Thornlie - Kenwick, Anglican Parish Of Yanchep, Anglican Parish Of Applecross, Anglican Parish Of Mundaring, Anglican Parish Of Ellenbrook, Anglican Parish Of Northam, Anglican Parish Of Highgate, Anglican Parish Of Lynwood-Langford- Ferndale, Anglican Parish Of West Nedlands, Anglican Parish Of West Perth, Sudanese Anglican Worshipping Community Of Malaga, Anglican Parish Of Beaconsfield, Anglican Parish Of Victoria Park, Anglican Parish Of Warnbro, Anglican Parish Of Quinns - Mindarie, Anglican Parish Of Willagee - Kardinya, Anglican Parish Of Lesmurdie, Anglican Parish Of Wembley.
- Susan Bradley
- DirectorPossibly also represents: International Crisis Aid Ltd.
- Wallace King
- Sam Lovell
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Unity Of First People Of Australia Limited.
- Ceclia Gore-birch
- Warwick Hemsley
- DirectorAlso represents: The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust.
- Bruce Cameron
- Maria Myers
- Deputy Chairperson
- Nolan Hunter
- DirectorPossibly also represents: The Trustee For Ambooriny Burru Foundation Charitable Trust.
- John Mullen
- Board Member
- Brenda Shanahan
- TreasurerPossibly also represents: The Trustee For The St Vincents Institute Foundation, THE TRUSTEE FOR THE BRENDA SHANAHAN CHARITABLE FOUNDATION.
- Steven Gregg
- DirectorAlso represents: Unisson Disability Limited.Possibly also represents: Lorna Hodgkinson Foundation.
Regional Arts Victoria
Regional Arts Victoria inspires art across the state. Through creative facilitation, touring, education, specialised resources, artistic projects and …
Baker Heart And Diabetes Institute
Baker pursues its charitable purpose through the conduct of research into chronic disease at all levels, including cellular and molecular biology, cli…
North Melbourne Language And Learning Inc.
We provide English language and digital literacy training for adult members of the local CALD communities, including new arrivals and those deprived o…
The Trustee for the veski Foundation
veski sustainable agriculture fellows conducted research in regional Victoria (including Climate change and sustainability activities) for the benefit…
Aged & Community Services Australia Incorporated
Aged and Community Services Australia (ACSA) exists to represent and be the voice of not-for-profit and faith-based providers of residential and commu…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: KIMBERLEY FOUNDATION AUSTRALIA PUBLIC DONATION FUND).
- Office Address
L 4 71 Collins St
- Operating States
- VIC NSW QLD WA SA
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
03 9653 3780
- Latest Social
- Tweets by KimberleyFndn
- understanding, knowledge, research, melbourne, art, culture, vic, research grants, scientific research, kimberley, research projects, rock art