ECOllaboration Ltd is a large-scale charity established in 2016. Their main activity is registered as natural resource preservation primarily serving early childhood - aged under 6 children - aged 6 to under 15 youth - 15 to under 25 adults - aged 25 to under 65 adults - aged 65 and over families animals environment.
We understand the local ecosystems and applied the best knowledge and practices to restore healthy native species populations and more favourable wildlife corridors and habitat across the region. We also worked closely with our Partners to improve water quality in the Maroochy River Catchment area (the source waters for the Image Flat Water Treatment Plant, which supplies water from Yandina to Coolum). We have also delivered school based education programs and provided conservation and land management traineeships to over 25 unemployed people through our work skills programs.
Who They Help
- Youth - 15 to under 25
- Unemployed persons
- People in rural/regional/remote communities
- General community in Australia
- Early childhood - aged under 6
- Children - aged 6 to under 15
- Adults - aged 65 and over
- Adults - aged 25 to under 65
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Total employee expenses: $331,844 (15% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $11,061.
Revenue vs Expenses
ECOllaboration Ltd has seen an average annual growth of 32% in revenue versus a 27% p.a. increase in expenses. This can be a good sign of financial health.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2020, ECOllaboration Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.36. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Stephen Potter
- Margit Connellan
- David Taylor
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Interseed International Ltd, Rotary Club of Scarborough Trust, AFIC Schools (W.A.) Ltd, The Trustees of the Board of Management, Clergy Remuneration and Retirement, Diocese Of Broken Bay, Sovereign Grace Church (Sydney - Upper North), Bio-R Oz, Peninsula Palms Aged And Community Services Limited, KINGSTON BEACH RSL SUB BRANCH INC., Westminster Presbyterian Church Redbank Plains, The Young Men's Christian Association of Western Australia Incorporated, YMCA of Western Australia Youth and Community Services Incorporated, Errappa Blue Light Camp Blue Light Sa Inc, Blue Light Sa Inc, Megs Children Trust, The Trustee For Interseed Foundation, INTERSEED LTD, Wesleyan Methodist Church Of Australia In Queensland Toowoomba, The Trustee For The B'Nai B'Rith Foundation, Manly Freshwater Parish, Lutheran Church Of Australia Queensland District, Clergy Remuneration Retirement and Sick Fund Diocese of Broken Bay, Somerton Surf Life Saving Club Incorporated, Tracks Inc, THE TRUSTEE FOR Q COAL FOUNDATION, Ivanhoe Baptist Church.
- Mike Williamson
- Laura Nicholls
- Marc Murray
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations can be claimed as a tax deduction. (Fund name: ECOLLABORATION PUBLIC FUND).
- Office Address
Po Box 311
- Operating States
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- qld, nambour, citizen scientists