Alliance of Girls' Schools (Australasia) Ltd
Alliance of Girls' Schools (Australasia) Ltd is a medium-scale charity established in 2010. Their main activity is registered as other education primarily serving females.
We provided leadership programs and opportunities for girls for girls to help address gender bias and encourage greater participation of girls in STEM, sport and leadership. We provide professional development for educators working with girls. We supported research into gender differences in confidence, career preferences and perceptions.
Who They Help
Total employee expenses: $299,434 (48% of revenue).
Average full-time equivalent salary: $149,717.
Revenue vs Expenses
Alliance of Girls' Schools (Australasia) Ltd has seen an average annual decline of -9% in revenue versus a -1% p.a. decrease in expenses. This imbalance can sometimes mean a challenge for long-term financial management.
Assets vs Liabilities
As of 2019, Alliance of Girls' Schools (Australasia) Ltd has a debt-to-equity (D/E) ratio of 0.24. This is considered about average within the charity space.
Sources of Revenue
Sources of Expense
- Toni Riordan
- Marie Perry
- DirectorAlso represents: Association of Independent Schools of Western Australia Inc, MLC Foundation Inc.
- Fiona Nolan
- Kate Hadwen
- Julia Davidson
- Anne Johnstone
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Positive Education Schools Association Limited.
- Julia Shea
- Jacqueline Barron
- Marise Mcconaghy
- Vice-presidentPossibly also represents: Strathcona Baptist Girls Grammar School Limited.
- Susan Middlebrook
- DirectorPossibly also represents: Tara Anglican School For Girls Foundation Limited, Tara Anglican School For Girls Public Foundation Scholarship Fund, Tara Anglican School For Girls Public Indigenous Scholarship Fund, Tara Anglican School For Girls Foundation Building Fund, Tara Anglican School For Girls Public Scholarship Fund Limited, Tara Anglican School For Girls Foundation Endowment Fund, The Council Of Tara Anglican School For Girls.
- Toni Meath
Bribie Island Community Kindergarten Inc
Our organisation is committed to maintaining a welcoming family environment and nurturing each child to their potential in a stimulating, challenging …
The Young Boxing Woman Inc
transitioned to an online model in response to the COVID-19 restrictions. continued to run existing programs in schools and youth centres expanded …
The Trustee For Aegium Foundation
We donated investment revenue to Queensland University, Griffith University and Qld Farmers Health Collaborative for medical research.…
Australian Road Safety Foundation Limited
We are a not for profit organisation dedicated to reducing road fatalities and injuries. We achieve this through innovative road safety awareness prog…
Bilinga Surf Life Saving Club Inc
Beach Patrols / Surf Sports and Nipper Activities / Membership development and training…
- Registration Status
- Charity is registered.
- DGR Status
Donations are not tax deductible.
- Office Address
U 2 239 Golden Four Dr
- Operating States
- VIC TAS NSW QLD WA SA ACT
- Operating Countries
- New Zealand
- Entity Type
Australian Public Company
A company is a non-individual client type. Company is defined to include a body corporate and any other unincorporated association or body of persons but does not include a partnership or a non-entity joint venture.
- Latest Social
- Tweets by agsagirls
- qld, research, gender, not-for-profit organisation, confidence, australasia, sport, stem, Bilinga, Tugun